I’m evaluating Blokada in all my systems. I enabled the 7 days demo in Android, and now I’ve installed the application in my iOS iPhone 14 Pro Max, but I cannot find the option to use an existent tag. If I press the “Account ID”, it generates one and does not allow to type an existent one.
Please follow these steps to restore your Google purchase:
- On your Android device, open Blokada and Click on the Power button
- The purchase screen should come
- Look for the restore purchase button on the purchase screen and click on it
- Now that your account is restored on Android, go to settings again and click on My account → Account ID
5, Write your account somewhere safe
- Now on your iPhone 14 Pro Max, open Blokada and go to settings
- Finally, click on “Restore your purchase” and paste your account ID there
Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.