Say hi and welcome!

Hey Martin:)
Happy that you are part of the community:D! Thanks for all the work you put into translations:)!

3 Likes

Thank you. If you need my help, just command me :grin:

3 Likes

Hey there, im Marcel.

Im one of the german translators for blokada and im from germany. Im a Webdeveloper. IT-Support worker and SEO Consultant.

7 Likes

Hello there! Finally I joined this forum too :grin:
I’m eruvatar, or Giorgio, if any of you prefer or could remember it. I’m the italian translator/proofreader since 2018 now. Time really has passed by so fast…
By the way, I’m a pharmacy student, passionate about computer science and technology since I was a 14 yo child. I’m also a former fansubber.

Let’s read us here!

7 Likes

Hi, i am KoumiCZ, by own name Petr Koumar and i am translator and proofreader.

7 Likes

Hello everyone,
I’m Arabic translator and proofreader of Blokada.
My user name on Blokada Telegram channel is Waseem.
User name on Crowdin is Sovilor.
PHD in Arabic language and English literature teacher.

6 Likes

Hi,

I personally contribute to french translation.

4 Likes

Hello everyone:D! good to have to many translators here:D
Thank you all for your great work:))

6 Likes

Hi there i am Chapri and I translate and proofread Hindi on crowdin. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hello :slight_smile: Glad to see you all here

4 Likes

Hello all!
My name is Dennis and im a big fan of Blokada. I hate ads, so that’s how i found you guys.
I wanted to do my share and started translating into Dutch (i am a Dutchie!) some time ago. I’m also a proofreader.
My username on Crowdin is TripleHelix 8)
I also try to maintain the Dutch telegram channel, with Funsterbe.

Glad to be part of this!

6 Likes

Hello, my name is Matt and im in charge of the romanian translation & proofreading. I stumbled across Blokada on Reddit almost a year ago and was amazed by its simplicity, efficiency and liteweightness. I’ve met almost all the members behind the project and they are very kind, patient and opened to suggestions. If you’re not yet part of the community, give us a try and you might not regret it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi, my name is Jeff Huang.
I’m translator and proofreader of Chinese Traditional.
Hope we can see Blokada community stronger :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi, am funsterbe am admin in dutch blokada group and I started out as a translator. I made the icons for TG chat and put together some phone wallpapers.
Am a jack of all trades, master of none.

7 Likes

Good to see you all here:)!
If you have any ideas for the translators lounge - just go for it - the lounge may be designed however you guys like it:D!

Hello everyone and welcome.

4 Likes

Hi, I’m Leif and I largely deal with Reddit matters but try to jump in wherever I can and see that I could potentially be helpful. I’ll eventually learn to code and be more useful haha :wink:

8 Likes

Heeey Leif:D!
And you are very very helpful, don’t think otherwise!
Welcome and awesome profile pic;)

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Elizabeth and I’m one of the admins in telegram.

Nice to join and see everyone here :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hi everyone,

I’m Giovanni, Dutch guy with curious mindset, a bit of a philosopher too. I spent most of my time writing creative and philosophical works, but my interest are wildly expanded in all sorts of fields.

I have done some low level programming in the past for private and ad-hoc business solutions, but none of that seems particularly useful for today’s needs though. But I like to keep myself informed of new technology.

I love the Blokada initiative for its honesty, simplicity, independence and the community of people who actively support the development and who show a lot of commitment towards helping others with their questions. Thanks to the people in the Telegram chats (Dutch and English) I found my way to this community.

I hope to become an useful part of it too, although I’m not sure yet in which way.

Nice to meet you all!

7 Likes