While on WiFi, I don’t have any problems. When I switch over to mobile, nothing loads at all, I usually end up with error pages stating such after a long timeout wait by whatever browser. As soon as I deactivate Blokada, everything is fine.
I had a similar issue when I first got V4, and I believe that was related to private DNS and made sure that was disabled.
I read a post about an issue with V4 not having DoH (ISP DNS settings conflicting or something), and have confirmed that is enabled, but I used V4 for quite a while without an issue and I have only had a problem since I reset my device and upgraded to V5.
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from?
The Blokada site
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Note 8, default rom, Android 9
- Please explain possible**. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
This has been a problem since V5, I did not have the issue with V4.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
In V4 I had a similar problem. I checked my private DNS to confirm it was disabled.