Ios: How to stop the recent activities lists from being wiped at random intervalls

1. Where did you download Blokada from? apple app store
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using? iphone ios 14.4.1
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible
    When I display the activities I get a list of recent and often used domains which were allowed or blocked. And it does show me how often the rule was hit.
    On Android this is a kind of neverending list and the counters are never reset by themselves. As a result the counters on some entries can reach 10,000s.
    But on ios this activity list gets reset randomly and pretty often. Sometimes I see the activity list only has a history of the last hour and very low counters.

Questions:
a) how can I stop it from resetting?
b) what is it that resets it? I neither stop the blokada service nor restart the phone.

1. Since when are you facing this issue? always
  2. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? I watched it when the phone and blokada was running all the time and still things got reset.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.