The way to use Blokada with windows has traditionally been with WireGuard, which requires a Blokada Plus subscription. But there is another way to use it, only requiring the Blokada Cloud plan.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on Network and Internet.
- Click on Network and Sharing Center.
- Click the Change adapter settings option in the left pane.
- Right-click the active network interface and select the Properties option.
- Select and check the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option.
- Click the Properties button.
- Select the Use the following DNS server addresses option.
- Use these settings:
Preferred DNS: 184.108.40.206
Secondary DNS: none or same as above
First you need to go to app.blokada.org → Blokada Cloud → Setup → on the device selection select: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Brave → Copy the hostname (DoH Template)
On your windows settings, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to Networks & Internet
- Click on Wi-Fi
- Navigate to Hardware Properties
- Look for DNS server assignment and click on Edit
- Change your DNS over HTTPS settings to “on (Manual Template)”
- Paste the DoH template you got from app.blokada.org
Feel free to comment to let us know in the comments if these settings work for you