I have a few Requests regarding VPN integration of the Blokada App on iOS. This is, because I have subscribed to a second VPN Provider (ProtonVPN) and after installing their App, Blokada App does hang on start as Long as Blokada VPN profile is not activated manually in the iOS Settings.
As a Blokada Plus user I want to be able to use the Blokada App on iOS even when the Blokada VPN Profile is not activated in order to be able to use additional - non Blokada - VPN profiles.
- the Blokada App starts as normal even in the case the Blokada VPN profile is not active
As a Blokada Plus user I want the app to automatically activate the Blokada VPN profile in the iOS settings when I activate VPN within the Blokada App.
- when the Blokada App is started and the Blokada VPN is not activated it stays deactivated in order not to disconnect from a non Blokada VPN
- The location Selector works without limitations even when the Blokada VPN profile is not active
- as soon as a connection from the Blokada App to a VPN shall be established, Blokada switches automatically to the Blikada VPN profile in order to be able to connect to the VPN
As a Blokada Plus user I want the app to show a Info instead of the VPN connector that shows the following message:
Please activate the Blokada VPN profile on the iOS Settting under
- when the Blokada VPN profile is deactivated, the message above is shown in the app on the main tab instead of the VPN selector
- as soon as the VPN profile was activated, the message disappears and the VPN selector I shown to the user without need to restart the app.