Custom list in blockade 5

Can you not add custom host list in Android block Ada 5

1 Like

Hi and Welcome to Blokada Talk sterno :wave: :slightly_smiling_face:
It shall come but it’s not there yet. Looked for myself recently.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome yeah I install it and looked and couldn’t find it so I went back to 4

3 Likes

it seems adding custom lists has been added but cant figure how ?

Hey there:)
Good find! If you update from v4 to v5 with custom lists enabled in v4 you will have these lists present in v5 as well:)

Edit: misunderstanding - manually blocked and allowed entries will be ported to the new version. Not the custom lists. These manually blovked/allowed entries will show in ‘my blocklist’:slight_smile:

Blokada 5.5 has a menu “My blocklists” which I believe I could use to manually program a specific domain to be blocked by Blokada. However, I have yet to figure out how to manually add the domain I wish to block. Can someone help me?

Hey there:)
You go to your Activity menu and block the domain from there. Tip: just try to reach the domain via your browser and it will appear in the menu;)

1 Like

Ok, but how can we manually enter the domain in blokada? Just a dialog with a textbox would be nice here…

1 Like

Да, верно. Когда открыт определённый сайт в браузере, перехожу в “Блокада-5”,нахожу в настройках сайтов, блокирую! :call_me_hand:

Hi,
Please note that this is an English speaking forum for now. Please use a translator of your choice to communicate in English :slight_smile: