Couldn't Connect to Private DNS (2 Devices)

1. Where did you download Blokada from? Google Play Store
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using? Pixel Fold running Android 14 Beta, but had the same issue on the Pixel 6 running Android 13/14
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better. Basically, after I set up my private DNS, it just says it can’t connect and I no longer have access to the internet at all.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue? Probably 6 months or so, just been too lazy to try to do anything about it.
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did. Tried a lot of things, Googling the issue, uninstalling/reinstalling, reverting back to Blokada 5.

Hello,

I understand this Private DNS connection issue has been persistent for you, and I’d really like to help get this resolved. To ensure your personal details remain confidential, let’s continue our conversation privately.

Meanwhile, if anyone else is facing a similar issue with their Private DNS not connecting, please don’t hesitate to add a comment in this thread. Your input could be valuable in addressing this more broadly.

Hello, pretty much the same as Trevor here:

1. Where did you download Blokada from? Aurora Store
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using? Fairphone 3 running /e/os 1.16-s[…]
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better. Basically, after I set up my private DNS, it just says it can’t connect and I no longer have access to the internet at all.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue? Since the beginning of October I’d say
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did. Tried a lot of things, Googling the issue, uninstalling/reinstalling, reverting back to Blokada 5.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.