Blokada for ColorOS not working

Hello,

I am having some problems with my Blokada app. Since I need to use a specific hostfile, I am currently using Blokada 4.0.

1. Where did you download Blokada from? blokada.org

2. Which device do you use? Oppo F11 Pro. Do you use a custom ROM? No. Do you know which OS version you are using? ColorOS 7.1

3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
    ---- I am using the blokada app to block certain sites using a specific host file from Energized. The sites I want to block are on the list, but I can still access them for some unknown reason.

4. Since when are you facing this issue? I have just installed the app today, but it’s not working.

5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
    ---- I read in a separate topic/thread that a common problem with ColorOS is that it circumvents Blokada, and that ColorOS users should enable “Alternative DNS answer” in the DNS section. I have already done this, but to no avail.

I hope to hear from you guys on this. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Im using colorOS too, with android 11.
Use another hosts source other than energized, too many false positive also it heavy too. Not recommended at all to using it.

1 Like

Energized is okay if you use it on a normal adblocker such as uBlock, but when it is used on a DNS adblocker such as Blokada, it goes crazy and blocks requests that don’t need to be blocked. I recommend using a different filter.

True , agreed. I don’t know why blokada still using it, it should be removed and if we want to add it just manually add it in additional hosts, but till know this feature is not available in Blokada.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.