Blokada cloud device removal option not available

Hello community,
I have been using blokada cloud for the past six day and i subscribed to it via iOS app store, i use android, iOS, windows.

In the iOS device the cloud is working without any issue, then i added an android device using the android private DNS option and in the blokada it showed up successfully but now i want to remove the device

how can i remove it from the dashboard

similarly for the windows device when i go to the setup section its asking to create a vpn profile and to create a vpn profile i need to select a country and by selecting a country it shows a error

it would be greatly if the community can help me with it

1 Like

Hi,
Open the private DNS settings of that device and delete the DoH address in there.

thank you for the reply i understand what you are saying but my issue is removing the device from dashboard like removing vpn devices(android, windows, ios etc) or clearing the entire log list for blokada dns by which removed devices log will be removed

So basically… Remotely removing cloud from a specific device? Revoking access to cloud after a device has been added?

You simply remove the profile from your device, as P explained you. The logs are only for 24h, meaning there will be no trace of that device after that time. Currently we don’t have a feature to explicitly clear logs from given device as of yet, if more users are interested, we’ll of course add it.

similarly for the windows device when i go to the setup section its asking to create a vpn profile and to create a vpn profile i need to select a country and by selecting a country it shows a error

Could you take a screenshot of the error and send to me at hello@blokada.org?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.