- Where did you download Blokada from?
F-droid → tried Blokada version 5.10.1 and 5.9 0, both having the issue
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Samsung Galaxy A30, No Custom ROM, Android 10, A305FDDS6BTL1
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
Blokada crashes when enabling/disabling blocklist. Sometimes showing attached error. Is there a limit of enabled blocklists? Noticed this is happening after enabling 5+ blocklists. When this issue happens, cannot enable or disable any blocklist.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
Had this issue with previous versions also, but it is kind of severe since last couple of updates.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
Cleared app data, Reinstalled latest version 5.10.1, installed old version. But issue is still same.