Since recently blokada started to show weird behaviour because it blocks all traffic for seconds. When I try to load a website in my browser it takes seconds before the progress bar even moves.
I confirmed it is blokadas fault because when I disable it everything works.
I tried many things within blokada and my browser without success.
I’m not sure when this behaviour started because ever since I got autoupdated to blokada 5 my phone seems slower with blokada enabled.
I downloaded from github, was autoupdated from 4.x
Samsung S9 with latest updates: Android 10 with December security patch.
Log file on drive because this website doesn’t allow .log files:
I wasn’t too happy with the forced update to 5.x since it still misses functionality from 4.x but this is a dealbreaker for me.