- Where did you download Blokada from?
Blokada web site
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Samsung Galaxy S10e, Android 10, Blokada 4.8.6
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
Certain apps I want to exclude from Blokada. I add them to the Excluded Apps list and usually this works fine. However, with certain apps, when they are added to the Excluded Apps list, they continue to not display ads. For these apps, I use Tasker to turn Blokada off when they are run. Specifically, these apps are currently Hill Climb Racing 2 and Multiple Accounts (it may have been that this app wouldn’t function with Blokada enabled, even when excluded, I don’t remember exactly). Is there a reason that certain excluded apps would not display ads with Blokada enabled, even when they are excluded? It doesn’t seem like this should happen.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
Since first installing Blokada.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
I monitored the host log to see if I saw anything obvious that was causing this, but found nothing.