Blokada 4/5 works on smart TV Sony android?

I’ve already done some research but haven’t found any specific discussions on the subject other than something about Fire sticks.

I would like to know if it is possible to use Blokada v5 or even v4 on a Sony android smart TV.

I think I installed Blokada.apk a few months ago on the Sony android TV, (I don’t remember if 4 or 5) but after the installation this app was not visible in the list of installed apps and I could not block the ads - nor - I think I remember - I could manage its settings
I found it among the system apps and not being able to use it I uninstalled it.

The question: can Blokada 4 or 5 currently be used successfully on android smart TVs?
If so, how?

1 Like

Hi there,
V4 should be optimized for android TV devices. I personally just own multiple fireTV stick so I cannot give you any further advice on how to install it.
V4 is available on our website.

2 Likes

Thanks for now.
I had read that v4 was optimized for TVs, and also that it works with the Fire Stick, but I would have preferred more precise information related to the Sony TV. In the meantime I can always try to install again. Hi…

1 Like

Blokada 4 works very well on our Hitachi Android TV with no problems blocks the ads so try blokada 4 on Sony Android TV

Blokada-v4.15.0.apk installs smoothly on Sony Bravia KE-55A8 (OLED).
If it works correctly / completely I have yet to find out.

If possible, I have it on my Sony with Android TV like you. To see it installed you have to install a launcher and access it. I use one that was in the play store tv. You activate blokada and that’s it, it’s usually active without doing anything else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.