to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:
Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from?
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
Metro by T-Mobile LG Stylo 4, Android 8.0.1
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
Blokada v5.0.11 disconnected. After restarting it downloaded
Update installed v5.0.10.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
Before the decrement v5.0.11 disconnected frequently.
I added more Filters but no effect on disconnects. DNS still set to Cloudflare.
Removed some app bypass exceptions but stll disconnects.
Just started with the reinstalled decrement to v5.0.10 so insufficient data for more feedback.
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.