1. Where did you download Blokada from?
iOS App Store
2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15.1.
3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
I’m facing some disconnection issues with Blokada Plus (VPN) when switching from a network to another (e.g. Wi-Fi to LTE). For example, when I’m leaving home to go to work, I have to wait a minute or two for Blokada to reconnect properly before being able to use my connection again.
The issue also happens sometimes when I’m waking up my phone after a long period of time with the screen off.
Also, I sometimes have difficulties to access the iOS App Store with VPN on.
4. Since when are you facing this issue?
Since the beginning : I’m only using the service since yesterday.
5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.
I noticed that the issue is less visible when using the WireGuard official app which leads me to think that this happens because of the Blokada app.