. Blokada 6 Cloud Plus VPN breaks Amazon Prime Video Android

Hello,
to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:

Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app

To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:

1. Where did you download Blokada from?
    Downloaded from Play Store

2. Prime Video Play Store app. Activates as Blokada 6 Cloud Plus with VPN.
    3a.Amazon Prime Video Library works but cannot stream today. Prime Video Android app warns VPN detected. Deactive VPN to stream

Streamed Thursday as still configured. Blokada logs show Amazon and Prime allowed.

Amazon Prime Shopping and Amazon Music apps and web. work fine.

1. Which device do you use? 3a: Pixel 6a
    Do you use a custom ROM? 3b. Vanilla Metro by T-Mobile ROM. Do you know which OS version you are using? 3c: Android 14
  2. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. 4a. Noted above. 4b. Suspended Blokada, no fix. 4c. Prime Video Help said clear cache. Still not streaming. 5. Restarted phone. Checked Blokada logs. Nothing Amazon blocked. No Play Store updates. 5a. Tested other Amazon Prime apps i. e. Prime Music Prime Kindle Reader. Prime Shopping, They work.
  3. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better. 6a. Only pattern is the Friday appearance of VPN Detected prevented Prime Video streams. Movies and shows listed but no Play button
  4. Since when are you facing this issue? Started yesterday, Friday Jul 12,
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did. 8a. See detailed steps above. Seems like an Amazon issue. It would help me and other Blokada Cloud subscribers if your Tech could reach out to Amazon or become an "Amazon Approved or Trusted VPN.

Hey @Auldjohn ,

I’ve missed this post I apologize, what blocklists are you currently using with Blokada?

1 Like

The only Blocklist used is OISD.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.