Blockada DNS Issue (Version 5.9.0)

Greetings to all members of the Blockada Community.

I just noticed this today. In the previous App version, I had chosen a DNS server from the list.
After upgrading to version 5.9.0, I did not check if the DNS server was changed, but in fact it was set to “Blockada DNS” (I believe it to be the default installation procedure for the version now).

Using the App today, I noticed the “About” link returned the error “name not resolved” and decided to check the DNS server setting, whick confirmed what I reported above.

As an alternative, I selected a different DNS server, and the “About” link was redirected to the proper webpage.

In my particular case, the issue was solved, but I post it here so the Development Team can assess it with regards to “Blockada DNS” server.

Thank you very much for your time.
Best regards to all.