Continuing the discussion from Blokada traffic freezes suddenly and needs switch off/on to wake up:
Sorry for bringing up that issue again but unfortunately it is absolutely not yet solved.
I have another phone (Samsung A51, newest original Android 11 installed, no custom ROM, blokada 5.16.0 android 30 full release, downloaded from the official blokada website). Same behaviour here. The moment the phone is in roaming mode and even with WIFI enabled, blokada freezes and the only way to get internet access is to switch blokada off and on again. My issue is that I do not want to pay for blokada plus if my phone is useless whenever I leave the country. Sorry for that.
Is there any suggestion from the great blokada team? They do always try to find a solution swiftly and all in all I still like blokada but sorry, it should work…
to make posting more easy, we created a guideline for you:
Please always include which platform you are on: Android or iOS. If you have a question about features feel welcome to ask it - if you face a problem, please follow this template:
Title: please select a meaningful title!
e.g. Blokada for Android doesn’t block ads in my-little-farm-animals app
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from?
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.