Mibox s on Android 9 recently mibox s updated to bug fix 2696.
Download blokada 4.6 from blokada website.
Using genuine mibox s androidtv pie (9) updated from version 2604 to 2696.
On a USB lan connection and after update the mibox s to firmware version 2696, the USB lan connection in the mibox s is being disconnected.
Blokada was working fine in the mibox firmware android 9 version 2604, no mibox s Ethernet connection disconnects.
In version 2696 firmware of the mibox s v9 firmware I notice every 2 secs in the open blokada app, the blocking has a slight tick/jump constantly as if blokada is working/reacting to something in the mibox s.
I have uninstalled blokada v4.6 and the USB la ethernet connection in the mibox s does not disconnect anymore.
Your app works very well and is normally very stable.
Is there anything you could suggest to fix this.
To directly help you the best way possible please provide the following information:
- Where did you download Blokada from?
- Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using?
- Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). The more information the better.
- Since when are you facing this issue?
- Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did.