Samsung Tab s7 Blokada + not working

Hi,
I have been using Blokada for a while on all my devices running Android 6 up to 11.

I have downloaded Blokada plus and installed it to my new samsung tab s7, however it doesn’t work. Once it’s active (energized blu) it does not provide active browsing web pages. I have the same setting as on my S21 device and have tried possible combinations of settings, however without success.
As for now, the only way to run Blokada on Tab-S7 device is to install Blokada 4. Than it is working properly.

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Richard

1. Where did you download Blokada from? Official web
  2. Which device do you use? Do you use a custom ROM? Do you know which OS version you are using? Samsung tab S7 android 11
  3. Please explain the issue as detailed as possible. Also include patterns you observed (like ‘it only happens on wifi’). Only wifi is provided
    The more information the better.
  4. Since when are you facing this issue?
    Since the first installation of you Blokada plus
  5. Did you already try to solve the issue somehow? If so: please state what you did. Yes, Blokada 4 works ok.

Hi,
Unluckily I do not understand the issue.
Please use a translator like DeepL.com or something similar and state the problem again.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.