Blokada 5 for Android: Beta (finished)

Hi, first of all i would like to thank the devs for this app. Now i want to ask if there’s a plan to add ‘import/export settings’ feature in future? And also i see blokada app size is growing in beta builds, hope the app doesn’t get heavy and take a toll on system, cause v4 builds are very small in size and doesn’t affect system performance. Thnx

1 Like

Testing Beta 5.0.10 now. After an hour’s use, looks good so far! Thanks for the opportunity to test this newest beta, @Karol. :mask:

1 Like

The recent version of the Beta 5 works perfectly fine. I was wondering if you could add the option for us to also add our own host lists & Widgets just like in the previous versions of Blokada. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to our community,
This functionality will be added sooner or later :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi !!
I have Samsung galaxy A50 (android 10, One UI 2.0), and after today’s monthly update, blokada stopped working. I have never had a problem before (blokada 4 or blokada 5)

2 Likes

Hello,
Please try the following:

5 Likes

I have the same problem with miui12. I cleaned data and uninstalled previous version 5.0.9. After clean install 5.0.10 problem still persists. During the night blokada becomes inactive.

1 Like

Any MIUI folks, send me logs to hello@blokada.org when you notice the app becomes inactive!

2 Likes

So far, 5.0.11 has exhibited none of the behavioral problem of 5.0.9. Good job, Karol. Not close to anything major, however, one thing I miss from the 4 series is the ability to rest the count of ads blocked. As I said, not a big deal, but it would be nice to be able to reset the count to more easily determine the number of ads blocked in a day or week, rather than since day one of use.

2 Likes

Make sure to check your private DNS settings.
The miui update tends to mess with them

1 Like

Can you add anudeepND blacklist in blokada 5, in next update we can get anudeepND blacklist

1 Like

Pings are unnecessary.
Refrain from using them if they’re not needed

1 Like

@Karol

I am using blokada on Android 11 and its not loading any user installed apps to bypass. Re tested on 5.1 beta version, still same issue is present.

Edit: No issue on version 4.

Was there a changelog or update post here for 5.0.10 or 5.0.11? I’m not finding it.

hey Leif:)
good to see you here:) Blokada: Changelog <- here are the changes for those versions listed:)

1 Like

The changelog for 5.1.0 is not yet available as I just saw.

Thank you, I just like to see those and I was reading along with them in here apparently :joy:

1 Like

You are very welcome:) Totally understand that:D!

Logs sent :+1:t2:

I checked there.
No changes have been made by miui12 update.